So this is a mash up of the Franks Hot Sauce Buffalo Chicken Dip (a la every super bowl party) and Jalepeno Popper Dip. Both are heavy on cream cheese and gooey tastiness.
Eat this stuff on toasted bagels or english muffins (from breakfast meal) or sliced cucumbers from the salad bar. Or if someone is nice enough to send you tortilla chips and they make it in somewhat one piece, consider yourself very loved and go nuts!
Scavenge the dfac for:
- Plain cream cheese, need about 8 of the little single serve pods from breakfast
- 1 cooked chicken breast, dice this up
- 10ish pickled jalepeno slices from the salad bar, dice this up in small pieces
- Some shredded cheese from the salad bar, about a cup?
- Buffalo sauce or hot sauce, about 3 spoonfulls
Mix all the shaz together and store in a plastic container in your fridge for up to 3 days, if you don’t eat it all in one sitting. When you’re ready to stuff your face, scoop some out and heat in your bowl in the microwave for 1 minute. Enjoy with friends and shock them that all the ingredients came from the dfac!